I need a distraction, so BOOK TAGS IT IS.
(Also, pizza. And phone games.)
(I already finished season three of Elite, so that’s a no-go.)
Emer did this and it’s my life goal to copy every book tag she posts, apparently.
- To answer the questions use only books you have read during the past year
- Do not repeat any title
Tag some friends(I didn’t do this)
To challenge myself, I only used books I’ve read in 2020 so far.
(1) Describe yourself: Queer Magic
Should I tone down the honesty?
(2) How do you feel: Becoming Dangerous
I feel on-edge most of the time.
I want to snap at everyone…including my thumping upstairs neighbor.
I wanted the transition to work-from-home to be smoother.
(3) Describe where you currently live: In the Dream House
I am very fond of my current apartment.
I love this neighborhood and I want to stick around for awhile.
(4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Beyond the Black Door
Tell me there is a place where I don’t have to remind people to read their work chats.
(OR TO SCROLL UP TO READ PAST MESSAGES. I SWEAR TO GOD.)
Take me far away from here.
(5) Your favorite form of transportation: The Vanishing Stair
I would like to go where no one can find me.
Can’t pay my bills if I can’t be found!
(6) Your best friend is: Daughter of the Siren Queen
As such, her identity must not be revealed.
(7) You and your friends are: Undead Girl Gang
Keep your distance.
(8) What’s the weather like: To Be or Not To Be
It can’t make up its mind.
(9) You fear: Annihilation
Also, alien slug monsters.
This book was really scary.
(10) What is the best advice you have to give: God’s Problem
Don’t go asking ME for advice.
(11) Thought for the day: The Witches Are Coming
There’s nothing you can do about it.
(12) How would I like to die: Red at the Bone
I assume this is how bones are supposed to be?
I’m no doctor.
(13) My soul’s present condition: Toil & Trouble
RELAXING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Instead of tagging anybody, I’m going to leave this blank template for anyone who would like to do the tag.
- (1) Describe yourself:
- (2) How do you feel:
- (3) Describe where you currently live:
- (4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
- (5) Your favourite form of transportation:
- (6) Your best friend is:
- (7) You and your friends are:
- (8) What’s the weather like:
- (9) You fear:
- (10) What is the best advice you have to give:
- (11) Thought for the day:
- (12) How would I like to die:
- (13) My soul’s present condition: